Providing the best in concrete and masonry since 1952.
Edgar Prager made a living as a farmer until 1952 when he founded Edgar J. Prager. With his wife working alongside as his secretary, he worked as a sole proprietor until 1971 when he joined in a partnership Dennis Le Duc. The business was built from the bottom up, operating solely out of Edgar’s basement for many years. When Le Duc moved on to start an ice cream shop, the company changed names to Edgar J. Prager & Son. Edgar turned to his family to continue building the company. His brothers Clarence, Robert, and brother-in-law Francis all worked alongside him to achieve success. These family members were also joined by Edgar’s nephew Dick and son-in-law Wayne.
Ed Prager & Sons takes great pride in our work, which is why we always strive to give you the highest quality concrete and masonry service in southeastern Wisconsin.
We have completed thousands of projects for hundreds of clients since our inception in 1952. We stand by our work and we always go the extra mile to make sure our clients are satisfied with the job we do.
We believe our past projects help show the quality of work we do. Please take a look at our past projects to see for yourself.